ALL COUNSELING SESSIONS ARE SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Family violence takes a severe toll on children: Many develop serious physical and mental problems. The effects can last a lifetime. Children in abusive homes are also victims of domestic violence, even if they are not physically abused themselves.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INTERVENTION
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COUNSELING
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- BATTERERS PROGRAM
- BREAKTHROUGH PARENTING COUNSELING
SOME FACTS ABOUT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- More than 4 million women are battered by their partners each year in this country.
- Ninety-five ( 95) percent of domestic violence victims are women.
Every 9 seconds in the U.S., a woman is physically abused by a husband / boyfriend.
- About 3 million children each year observed abuse of one parent by the other.
- Children are often injured trying to protect their mothers from their batterer.